Qvar Inhaler for Asthma: Usage and Side Effects
What is a Qvar Inhaler for Asthma?
Qvar Inhalers are a type of medication that is used to prevent and treat asthma. Qvar is one of the most popular and effective types of inhalers on the market today.
Asthma is a chronic condition that causes the airways to swell and narrow, making breathing difficult.
Asthma inhalers work by opening up airways in the lungs, relaxing muscles around airways, and reducing inflammation in the lungs.  The two most common types of inhalers are known as reliever and preventer inhalers.
Asthma sufferers need to know which inhaler they’re using and how it works.
This article will help you take care of the condition better and find out which asthma treatments work best.
Types Of Qvar Inhaler
There are three types of Qvar Inhaler available with the same medication but slightly different types of pumps. They all contain beclometasone dipropionate, which belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids, and they are known as preventer inhalers that prevent the symptoms of asthma before they appear. Types of Qvar inhalers are designed to make the medication easier to take and come in Easi-Breathe, Autohaler, and Aerosol varieties. Other types of asthma inhalers include:
• Dry powder inhalers are the most common type of inhaler and are used for people who have difficulty breathing. 
• Reliever inhalers are prescribed to relieve asthma symptoms. They provide immediate relief to a person who suffers from asthma attacks.
• Preventative inhalers are used to prevent the symptoms of asthma by preventing the bronchial tubes from narrowing.
• Metered-dose inhalers are used for people who have difficulty breathing. They can also be used by people with COPD who require a higher dose of medication than what is available in dry powder form. 
• The nebulizer is a device that turns liquid medicine into a mist so it can be breathed in more easily. It is best suited for children, adults with severe asthma, and adults with cystic fibrosis, who need to take large doses of inhaled medicine every day. 
How To Use A Qvar Inhaler Properly
It is important to know how to use the inhaler properly to get the most benefit from it. In addition to this, we would recommend a yearly asthma review with your GP to stay on top of your symptoms. Another useful way to do this is to use a daily asthma tracker!
How To Use a Qvar Aerosol Inhaler
- Take the cover off the mouth piece
- Breath out as far as comfortable, and place mouthpiece in mouth
- Breath in slowly and deeply, and press down on the canister. This releases one puff of the medicine, remember to continue breathing once the puff is released
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds then breath out slowly, if you have prescribed more than one puff repeat the process and replace mouth piece after use
How To Use a Qvar Easi-Breathe Inhaler
- Hold the inhaler upright and open it by folding down the cap which fits over the mouthpiece
- Breathe out normally as far as you comfortably can. Then hold the mouthpiece firmly between your lips.
- Hold the inhaler upright and make sure that your hand is not blocking the air holes. Breathe in slowly and deeply through the mouthpiece. Don’t stop breathing when the inhaler puffs the dose into your mouth. Carry on until you have taken a deep breath.
- Take the inhaler out of your mouth and hold your breath for 10 seconds or as long as you comfortably can. Then breathe out slowly.
- After you have used your inhaler, hold it upright and close the cap immediately
How To Use a Qvar Autohaler Inhaler
- Take the cover off the mouthpiece, by pulling down the lip at the back
- Hold your autohaler upright and push the lever so that it stays up. Make sure your hand is not blocking the airvent at the bottom
- Breath out as far as comfortable, and place mouthpiece in mouth
- Breath in slowly and deeply, do not stop until hear a slight click and feel the puff in your mouth. Remember to continue breathing once the puff is released
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds then breath out slowly. The lever must by lowered after each puff. If you have been prescribed more than one puff repeat the process and replace mouth piece after use
Overusing it may lead to adverse effects, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using it. Inhalers can have an environmental impact if not used properly, to safely dispose of your inhaler please take it to a local pharmacy.
Uses Of Qvar Inhaler
Qvar Inhaler is a prescription medication, It is used to prevent asthma attacks, and to control asthma symptoms.
It is also used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other lung diseases, such as chronic bronchitis and emphysema.  Furthermore, It can be used for seasonal or year-round allergies but isn’t usually prescribed for this purpose because it doesn’t work as well as an antihistamine taken by mouth.
Side effects of Qvar inhalers can range from mild to severe. They can be prevented by taking the medication properly and checking with your doctor if you have any questions.The side effects of Qvar inhalers are usually mild, but they may also be severe if not taken correctly. Side effects may include:
• Muscle cramps
Side effects of Qvar inhalers can be prevented by following the doctor’s instructions. If you experience any side effects, contact your doctor immediately.
This medication comes in different strengths, depending on your needs and how severe your condition is.
Can I Buy Qvar Inhaler Online?
Yes, you can buy Qvar Inhaler online at E-Surgery. It is important to know the type of Qvar you are using. There are three types of Qvar inhalers:
There are three types of Inhalers available:
Qvar is a medication used to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
It is used to treat asthma, which is a common lung disease that affects many people in the world.It’s recommended to consult your doctor before starting any new medication.
Is Qvar inhaler Suitable For Me?
The Qvar inhaler is not suitable for everyone and has some side effects which you should be aware of before using it.
If you’ve never had asthma before, the Qvar inhaler may not be suitable for you. It can also cause side effects such as:
• Dry mouth
• Nausea or vomiting
• Tiredness or weakness
This article provides a comprehensive overview of the Qvar inhaler and its uses. It also highlights the various types of Qvar inhalers available in the market.
It is not suitable for people with severe respiratory disease or who are hypersensitive to it.
Qvar inhaler is a good product for asthma patients who are experiencing shortness of breath. It can be used in conjunction with other treatments such a blue reliever inhalers. If you’re looking for any alternative options, Check out our asthma treatment page!
- How Inhaler Works | Healthline
- Dry Powder Inhaler Overview | NCBI
- Principles Of Metered-Dose Inhaler | NCBI
- Nebuliser | Asthma UK
- Asthma And COPD | NCBI