Premature ejaculation can be caused by a number of things…
But smoking may play a role in the condition. In this article, we will discuss what premature ejaculation is and ask does smoking cause premature ejaculation? We will also provide some general information on treatments for premature ejaculation and where you can go to find more help if you feel like your symptoms are not improving with time!
Does Smoking Cause Premature Ejaculation?
We all want to last longer in bed, but did you know that smoking has been linked with impotence?
Smoking reduces the amount of nitric oxide in your body. Men who quit smoking often have better endurance in bed, as it is said that their bodies can retain the normal level of nitric oxide.
Erections and arousal are usually associated with the nervous system but don’t forget that blood vessels play an equally important role. Smoking damages your penile walls of blood vessels, which can lead to impotence or other problems down there!
Poor blood vessel health is a serious issue that can lead to an eventual state of impotence. If you have poor blood vessel health, then it’s possible that your sexual performance will eventually decrease.
Inability To Arouse
- Smoking leads directly to an impairment in our ability to obtain and re-erection. If you smoke, your ability to get erections will be weaker. The risk of struggling with premature ejaculation with smoke increases.
- Smoking reduces the level of testosterone in your body which plays a key role in developing the muscles as well as libido and balance.
- Reduced testosterone levels will negatively affect your sexual instinct and eventually cause you not to have your sexual partner altogether. The smoke from cigarettes has a negative effect on your testosterone system. 
Does Smoking Stop You From Ejaculating?
Whilst smoking can’t directly stop you from ejaculating, it can certainly make it significantly more difficult. In the short term, the habit can cause erectile dysfunction and a lowered sex drive, and in the long-term, a reduced stamina due to shortness of breath. The chemicals in cigarettes can also lead to ejaculating faster and a reduced libido.
Will Quitting Smoking Reverse My Premature Ejaculation (Pe)?
You know smoking is bad for your health, but you don’t care because it pleasures the mind. It is time to quit smoking right now!
It’s a tough choice, but in the end, you would have to choose sex with your partner. The reason for this is that cigarettes are much more harmful and if given an option between having better or worse sex over smoking one cigarette then I think most people would go with ‘better’.
Smoking produces toxic substances which damage the lungs and other organs.  The substances found in cigarettes are poisons that enter your bloodstream, breaking down cells and damaging tissues eventually leading to big health effects like cancer or nervous disorders like Alzheimer’s disease or Parkinson’s disease.
- When you smoke, not only do the health risks increase but so does your personal appearance. With yellowed teeth, smokers often find themselves in need of dental care sooner than they would without this habit!
- When the tar from tobacco products also stains skin around the mouth area making it appear darker than normal suggesting illness or infection might be present when really just due to smoking habits.
- In addition, damage done by inhaling smoke can cause hoarse voice which may occur if frequent exposure is prolonged over extended periods of time.
How Do I Quit Smoking?
The first step in quitting smoking is to recognize that you are addicted. The second step is to set a quit date to eliminate the variable of how long you might go before quitting. Third, get your support network ready by telling them about your plan and asking for their help.
The fourth step is to stop smoking, whether it’s through nicotine replacement therapy or without it. Finally, don’t forget to reward yourself for small victories throughout the process.
Here are a few tips that may help you to quit smoking
- Do any activity that satisfies your cravings to replace smoking. For example, if your craving is for nicotine or oral stimulation, find an alternative such as gum chewing.
- Remind yourself that after you quit smoking you will save money.
- Find an alternative way to manage stress. Take up a sport, watch TV to relax, learn meditation, or just take a walk to clear your head and think about something else.
Is There Any Medication Available To Help?
Premature ejaculation is a common problem among males, and it can have many causes. Fortunately for them, there are medications that help to treat PE by calming the nerves so you don’t get an early finish before your lover has even had their turn!
It’s important though; not all of these prescriptions work for everyone so make sure you should always speak to your doctor before starting any new medication.
Priligy as a treatment for premature ejaculation, it helps men last up to 3x longer in bed! You can order your medication online from our UK website with next-day delivery.
E-Surgery does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you consider making changes to your healthcare plan, you must speak with the doctor first.
Premature ejaculation is a common issue that can be caused by smoking. The good news for those who are suffering from PE and want to quit smoking, there are medications available that can help with the condition.
- Impotence And Smoking (Healthline)
- Smoking Impact On Health (NCBI)
- Tobacco Smoke Is A Toxic (NCBI)
- Treat Premature Ejaculation (NHS UK)
- Unique Study Helps Uncover Premature Ejaculation (web Med)
- Smoking Cigarettes is Killing Your Love Life (Petesblog)
- Premature Ejaculation, Smoking and Alcohol (Practo)