Frequently Asked Questions
Super P Force is a tablet medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation. The tablets contain 100mg of Sildenafil Citrate, an active ingredient in Viagra. It also includes 60mg of Dapoxetine, which is used to treat premature ejaculation. However, combining Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine isn’t safe. Due to this combination Super P Force can’t be sold legally in the UK. Despite this, it’s popular with men in the UK for treating ED.
Ordering counterfeit tablets like Super P Force is always a risk. They may be totally ineffective with little to no active ingredient. They may be adulterated or contaminated. The ingredients CLAIMED to be present in Super P Force do work, however. Sildenafil Citrate is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction and Dapoxetine helps prevent premature ejaculation. But even if these ingredients are present in Super P Force, taking both in one tablet can be harmful.
Super P Force isn’t legal to buy or sell in the UK. Many sites, such as Kamagrauk.com and other clones, will sell Super P Force and other illegal ED treatments. Although they claim to the deliver these medications to the UK, they are not approved as they do not pass UK quality control.
Super P Force is not licensed for sale in the UK as it doesn’t meet quality standards. Companies which sell Super P Force aren’t registered pharmacies and don’t source from verified manufacturers. Because of this, you can never trust Super P Force tablets to contain the claimed ingredients. There may even be dangerous additives included that aren’t disclosed by the seller.
Often men look to medications like Super P Force as a cheap alternative to Viagra. But this isn’t safe. Safe options include buying Generic Sildenafil from reputable registered pharmacies such as e-Surgery, with prices starting at just £7.50.
You can never know what side affects you might experience from unlicensed medication. There is always a chance of unseen and harmful additives or unbalanced ingredient strength.
The common side effects of Sildenafil include:
- Redness of eyes
- Facial flushing
Men with heart problems should avoid taking Sildenafil as it can cause rapid drops in blood pressure.
The common side effects of Dapoxetine include:
- Excessive sweating
Dapoxetine is known to cause irregular and / or fast heartbeats, so it isn’t recommended for men with heart problems. Those taking SSRI or MAOI medication, such as anti-depressives, should not take Dapoxetine.
You can read more about the side effects of Sildenafil at NHS: Sildenafil and Dapoxetine at NHS: Premature Ejaculation. Make sure to use a free Ask-a-Pharmacist service on a recognised online doctor site such as e-Surgery.
Super P Force claims to contain two ingredients which combine to combat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in one tablet. Legal tablets contain these ingredients separately, as the combination of Sildenafil and Dapoxetine isn’t safe to consume.
There are a variety of medications used to treat erectile dysfunction. There are also other treatments for premature ejaculation.
- Cialis (Generic name Tadalafil): Nicknamed “the weekender”, Cialis has a much longer duration of action. It can last up to 36 hours after taking the tablet.
- Spedra: This new generation of ED tablet works in as little as 15 minutes, making it the fastest acting erectile dysfunction tablet.
- Levitra: Some patients who do not respond to Sildenafil respond to Levitra. It works faster and works for about as long as Sildenafil.
- Priligy: This tablet contains the active ingredient Dapoxetine, which is proven to help increase the time it takes for a man to ejaculate. It does not contain Sildenafil.
- EMLA Cream is a numbing agent that can be applied to the penis to lower sexual sensation, preventing premature ejaculation.
- Using thick condoms can also lower sexual sensation and prevent premature ejaculation.
Super P Force claims to contain Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. Sildenafil is the active ingredient in Viagra. Viagra however does not contain Dapoxetine. This is because Viagra is a tested and licensed medicine and cannot contain unsafe combinations such as Sildenafil with Dapoxetine in one tablet. Priligy is a licensed and safe tablet treatment for premature ejaculation.
For more information about the different ED tablets available, read the expert insight article Top 5 ED Pills in the UK
You should not use counterfeit drugs such as Super P Force. They are not guaranteed to contain the claimed ingredients or may contain unknown ingredients. They may be unsafe and / or ineffective. Safe and tested equivalents such as Sildenafil Citrate and Priligy are available to buy on e-Surgery from as little as £7.50, so there is no need to risk your health by taking illegal ED pills.
Here are some useful methods and lifestyle changes that can help alleviate erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
For ED, you can try:
- Reducing caffeine intake.
- Losing weight if you are overweight or obese.
- Reducing your stress levels. (See: 7 proven ways to reduce stress)
- Quitting smoking.
For premature ejaculation, try:
- Masturbating an hour prior to sex.
- Taking a deep breath if you feel you are about to ejaculate.
- Taking breaks during sex.
- Using thick condoms.