Join our award-winning team at e-Surgery!
We are a Norwich based online prescription service and pharmacy offering prescription and over-the-counter treatments within the UK. As a health-tech startup we are future-focused and expanding rapidly, this role offers the chance for you to be part of a new wave of healthcare which delivers outstanding treatment to our patients in a sustainable and convenient way.
We are a dedicated and motivated team looking for an individual who will encompass our company values of community, hard work, and care. This role has plenty of opportunities for career progression, and we encourage our team to aim high!
We realise that many people in our community have been hit hard by the pandemic and multiple UK lockdowns, and employment opportunities can be hard to find. The job role offered is part of the Government Kickstart Scheme providing job placements for those aged 16-24 years old currently on universal credit, therefore you must meet these requirements to apply.
As an external party organises this your application can only be made through the Job Centre Plus. You will need to liaise directly with the Job Centre and ask to be put forward for the job role ‘Junior Pharmacy Assistant at Total Access Health (company name) e-Surgery (trading name). You will need to apply through the Job Centre. We realise this may be frustrating, especially during lockdown, but you can contact us at email@example.com with any questions and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Aged 16-24 years old
- Currently on universal credit
- Able to travel to and from the Bowthorpe Industrial Estate in Norwich, Norfolk
- Available 25 hours in the week, this will be flexible but Mondays will be essential as this is our busiest day
- This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of a job after.
- Initially your main responsibility will be packing and checking orders that are to be collected by the Royal Mail
- Assisting the pharmacy team in dispensing medication and printing shipping labels
- Making boxes, packaging medication, and helping keep the pharmacy tidy and organised
- Developing professional skills
- We will enable you to have experience in different departments that you wish to try out. Our departments range from marketing, logistics, customer service, to software development and artificial intelligence.
- We are keen to work with you to help you learn and grow as an employee and a person.
- We truly aspire to promote from within our team.
Once we receive your application through the job centre and feel you would be a good fit we will contact you for a video interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Who Are We?
e-Surgery is a UK based online prescriber and pharmacy that cares. We care about health, we care about the environment, and we care about you. We want to modernize sustainable healthcare and empower you to take control of your health, your way.
At e-Surgery, we offer a completely free Ask-a-Pharmacist service, making it quick and easy to get advice from a registered Pharmacist. Let us know if you have any additional questions, we are here to help!
Here at e-Surgery, we take the utmost care in providing accurate and well-sourced blog content on a variety of healthcare topics.
Our blog content is never intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult with your GP or healthcare professional if you have any personal healthcare questions.