JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING TEAM AT E-SURGERY!
Total Access Health, trading as e-Surgery and e-Pharmacy, is an exciting health tech start-up based in Norwich, that enables people to access prescription medication online without having to visit a doctor. We focus on innovation, sustainability and creating a positive working environment.
More and more patients are turning to the internet for their healthcare. We began as a response to this challenged faced by patients. We aim to reduce this burden by providing patients with a convent, affordable way to access private prescription medication.
As a supply chain warehouse apprentice at Total Access Health, you will become part of a talented, passionate team of people, committed to innovation and providing the best care and treatments to patients. We are looking for an individual who will encompass our company vales of community, hard work, and care. This is an opportunity not only to build your skills and confidence, but it can open a wealth of possibilities for your future career.
A permanent position may be available for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
DETAILS OF THE ROLE
Supply Chain Warehouse Apprentice Level 3
Start Date: 28th October 2021
Weekly Wage: £161.25-£300.60
Working Week: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (37.5hrs)
Work type: In-person job with remote learning opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your main role will be planning and implementing our overall supply chain management to meet the demands of the company.
This will include but not limited to:
- Receive and process goods into Warehouse checking for any discrepancies and damages.
- Communicate and liaise with internal customers and third party couriers to ensure service delivery levels and lead times are achieved.
- Use the companies Quality Control process to ensure the highest product quality of all incoming and outgoing goods.
- Identification, labelling and storing of incoming stock items
- Pick & Pack orders from delivery notes
- Fulfilment of orders for key accounts and projects
- Preparing and loading goods for dispatch
- Generation of Carrier labels & reports
- Warehouse organisation
- Inventory management
- Report generation
- Communicate and escalate all relevant information to team members
- Project management
- Strategic mindset and approach to business
- Ability to manage their own time and plan effectively
- Collaborator – able to work with people from different departments both internally and externally
- Proficient use of computers and ability to learn new software
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Positive attitude, open, engaging and authentic
- Strong communication skills
- Active listener
- Curious, keen to learn new skills, knowledge and technology
- Able to travel to and from the Bowthorpe Industrial Estate in Norwich, Norfolk
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you!