JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING TEAM AT E-SURGERY!
Total Access Health, trading as e-Surgery and e-Pharmacy, is an exciting health tech start-up based in Norwich, that enables people to access prescription medication online without having to visit a doctor. We focus on innovation, sustainability and creating a positive working environment.
More and more patients are turning to the internet for their healthcare. We began as a response to this challenge faced by patients. We aim to reduce this burden by providing patients with a convent, affordable way to access private prescription medication.
As a sales executive apprentice at Total Access Health, you will become part of a talented, passionate team of people, committed to innovation and providing the best care and treatments to patients. We are looking for an individual who will encompass our company vales of community, hard work, and care. This is an opportunity not only to build your skills and confidence, but it can open a wealth of possibilities for your future career.
A permanent position may be available for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
DETAILS OF THE ROLE
Sales Executive Apprentice Level 4
Start Date: 29th September 2021
Weekly Wage: £161.25-£300.60
Working Week: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (37.5hrs)
Work type: In-person job with remote learning opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Generating new business by contacting prospective partners
- Build rapport with potential partners and identify their requirements
- Lead the end-to-end sales interaction with the potential partner
- Updating our CRM system
- Responsible for retaining and growing the number of existing partner accounts
- Maintain a high profile with key clients, advertising, PR & sales agencies within the assigned client category sectors and attend key client, agency and industry functions i.e. conferences, exhibitions, etc
- Communicate with patients in person or via email, text, and video/phone call
- Ensure great quality of service (for example but not limited to keeping client up to date with new opportunities, 24-hour email response, voucher copies sent on time) is given to all clients, advertising, PR & sales agencies
- Liaise with the graphics design and marketing team to create content for sales pitches
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and relay all relevant information to the wider development team
- Work to meet and exceed targets (performance related progression available)
- Strategic mindset and approach to business
- Ability to manage their own time and plan effectively
- Collaborator – able to work with people from different departments both internally and externally
- Proficient use of computers and ability to learn new software
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Positive attitude, open, engaging and authentic
- Strong communication skills
- Active listener
- Curious, keen to learn new skills, knowledge and technology
- Able to travel to and from the Bowthorpe Industrial Estate in Norwich, Norfolk
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you!