Join our award-winning team at e-Surgery!
Total Access Health, trading as e-Surgery and e-Pharmacy, is an exciting health tech start-up based in Norwich, that enables people to access prescription medication online without having to visit a doctor. We focus on innovation, sustainability and creating a positive working environment.
More and more patients are turning to the internet for their healthcare. We began as a response to this challenge faced by patients. We aim to reduce this burden by providing patients with a convent, affordable way to access private prescription medication.
As a business administration apprentice at Total Access Health, you will become part of a talented, passionate team of people, committed to innovation and providing the best care and treatments to patients. We are looking for an individual who will encompass our company vales of community, hard work, and care. This is an opportunity not only to build your skills and confidence, but it can open up a wealth of possibilities for your future career.
A permanent position may be available for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Details of the role
Start Date: 14th September 2021
Duration: 18 months
Weekly Wage: £161.25-£300.6
Working Week: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (37.5hrs)
Work type: In-person job with remote learning opportunities
How to apply
Send your CV over to email@example.com! This apprenticeship is run by the Apprenticeship College.co.uk.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main role will be facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties.
This will include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the business to help mould company progression
- Daily use of Microsoft Excel to perform data tasks and generating reports
- Writing long form written documents
- Creating invoices
- Assisting with accounts. This involves liaising with our bookkeeper, helping with any queries
- Involvement in the recruitment process
- Acting as a key point of contact for external stakeholders
- You will be given opportunities to work in various departments as we are keen to work with you to expand your duties to areas that you wish to explore
- Strategic mindset and approach to business
- Ability to manage their own time and plan effectively
- Collaborator – able to work with people from different departments both internally and externally
- Proficient use of computers and ability to learn new software
- Excellent written English communication skills
- Positive attitude, open, engaging and authentic
- Strong communication skills
- Active listener
- Curious, keen to learn new skills, knowledge and technology
- Able to travel to and from the Bowthorpe Industrial Estate in Norwich, Norfolk
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you!