£19.00 – £37.50
Isotrexin gel is a topical treatment for acne. It is a combination of the active ingredients Isotretinoin and Erythromycin. It is used to treat moderate to severe acne.
Your Online Medical Consultation
Read upWhat is IsotrexIN Gel? How do you take IsotrexIN Gel? Side effects of IsotrexIN? Interactions with alcohol and food? Any interactions with other drugs? Is there any reason why I would not be able to take IsotrexIN Gel? Why should I take IsotrexIN Gel?
What is IsotrexIN Gel?
IsotrexIN Gel is a prescription acne treatment containing a combination of Isotretinoin and Erythromycin. IsotrexIN Gel works by reducing oil production in the skin and killing the bacteria that cause spots. IsotrexIN Gel is used to treat acne in young people who are going through or have gone through puberty. IsotrexIN helps to loosen blackheads and whiteheads so it is easier to extract them. IsotrexIN Gel stops the formation of new blackheads and whiteheads from forming, and IsotrexIN Gel also reduces the number of red, swollen acne spots.
How do you take IsotrexIN Gel?
- Wash your hands.
2. Completely remove any make-up.
3. Wash the area with a mild soap and warm water, and dry gently.
4. Put a thin layer of Gel on the affected skin, using your fingertips, and smooth in.
5. Apply to all of the area of your skin which has acne, not just each spot.
6. Wash your hands after using the IsontrexIN Gel.
If you use too much IsontrexIN Gel, or use it more frequently than you should, it may cause redness, peeling or
irritation of your skin. If this happens, use IsorexIN Gel less often or stop using it for a few days and then start again. Using more Gel than you should will not help your spots clear up more quickly.
If you accidentally swallow IsontrexIN Gel.
The ingredients of IsontrexIN Gel should not be harmful if swallowed in small amounts.
• If you accidentally get IsontrexIN Gel in your mouth, rinse at once with plenty of water
• Talk to a doctor if you swallow a lot of IsontrexIN Gel.
Side effects of IsotrexIN?
Some of the possible side effects of using IsotrexIN Gel are:
- The most common side effect is skin dryness, peeling and irritation. This usually goes away after a few weeks of use.
- Greater sensitivity of your skin to sunlight. Avoid tanning beds and wear sun protection as necessary.
- Possible changes in the pigmentation of skin.
- Stomach pain or diarrhoea. IMPORTANT: Stop using IsontrexIN Gel and contact your doctor right away if you experience prolonged diarrhoea or stomach pains.
Interactions with alcohol and food?
Alcohol has a drying effect on the skin and should therefore be limited when taking this medication.
Any interactions with other drugs?
IsotrexIN Gel does not interact with other drugs.
Is there any reason why I would not be able to take IsotrexIN Gel?
You should not use IsontrexIN Gel if you:
- are allergic to isotretinoin or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
- are pregnant, think you could be pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- are breast-feeding
Why should I take IsotrexIN Gel?
IsotrexIN works by loosening the cells on the surface of the skin to unblock the pores, this allows natural oil production to function normally and prevents the appearance of acne.
1 x 30g Tube, 2 x 30g Tubes, 3 x 30g Tubes